The National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia (Bahri) was formed by a Royal Decree in the year 1978 as a Public Company, 22% ownership held by the Public Investment Fund "PIF" of the Saudi Government, 20% by Saudi Aramco Development Company and the remaining is widely held in public shares by Saudi Nationals.
- Bahri Oil manages a total of 36 VLCCs including one VLCC designated as floating storage unit, 4 MRs and 1 Aframax.
- Established Bahri Chemicals in 1990 in 80:20 partnership with SABIC.
- Carries full containers, roll-on roll-off and project cargo from U.S. east and gulf coast ports
- Established Bahri Dry Bulk (BDB), a JV with Arabian Agricultural Services Company.
- Ship Management established in the year 1996 by Bahri
- Bahri Data mission is to innovate and realize deep data science driven insights that is capable of supporting smarter decision making